Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Indiana Part 2

We left off on Saturday afternoon. Saturday night we had a huge and awesome bonfire, with s'mores of course. Unfortunately no pictures...I was too busy shoving s'mores in my face hole.

Sunday we went to church with my mom and then headed to her house for Easter lunch and an Easter egg hunt.

I have no idea how I managed to get NO PICTURES of the girls in their Easter dresses.

We got to catch up with almost everyone from that side of the fam and it was awesome!

Monday we met up with Auntie Jen and had a play date at the park. The kids had such a blast!

By Tuesday we were headed back to the airport, having seen almost everyone we hoped to. It was a lot of fun to go back home and see everyone but it was also great to get back home and back into our regular routine.

And out of the cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment